Thursday, September 4, 2008

Homecoming Sept 13


I am going to try and post a couple of pictures from past dances. They were scanned so don't know how well it will work.
Ty had asked a girl out to Homecoming using all the Peanut M&M's. I didn't know whether to be happy he stopped me from eating them or sad because he stopped me from eating them. Unfortunately she was asked by someone else the same day. He decided not to ask anyone else because Homecoming is the same day as the BYU Football game against UCLA and he and David have season tickets. Luckily he is taking ballroom this year and his teacher told him he should ask a girl in the class named Kaitlin, who has totally been flirting with him. He asked her Tuesday night and she said yes. Here goes another $150 for a dance. I think I would rather buy a new dress each time. Thus far he has not asked the same girl twice to a dance which I think is great
His friend has been rejected 9 times for Homecoming. That has to be discouraging and it is his first dance. Come on girls, it's not going to kill you to go out with someone. He's not asking you to be his girlfried. It's just a dance. No excuse for rejecting a guy unless you already have a date or are Amos Gorski. In Junior High he asked Rhonda (can't remember her last name) to something. Hello Amos, we were in the south and you asked the 9th grade queen and cheerleading captain out? I believe she was dating the football captain. I did mention it was the south.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Something new for me to read! Yea me!!

Kirsten said...

Thethwan anyone?