I checked out Garfield the Movie for Tyler. He started watching it yesterday and I went in his room and glanced at the TV. Garfield is in England and he and Odie are at Buckingham Palace. Garfield is explaining to Odie that the guard will not move no matter what anyone does. Odie proceeds to go up to the guard, lift one leg and well you know what happens. Garfield is all, "Not the American thing." So he and Odie go running down the street with the guard chasing them and Garfield yelling, "The British are Coming, The British are Coming." I thought it was funny. Then Garfield is catnapped by a chauffeur and yells until he is dumped in the back seat next to a huge pie which he immediately hugs. Tyler turned to me and said, "you are just like Garfield." What can say? I ate so much candy yesterday that left work sick and on a sugar high. I am such a snacker. One weakness I just can't seem to manage. It's not like I go and grab a bowl of carrots.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzLequwPhWQ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment