Friday, September 12, 2008

Two Things

Responding to "Two Things" from Kirsten's Blog:
Two names you go by: Duchess (Usually Michael gives the full title of Her Royal Highness the Grand Duchess) or Heid

Two things wearing right now: red casual shirt and long brown shorts. Both dressy - I am at work.

Two things want in a relationship: Support and respect

Two of your favorite things to do: Reading and shopping

Two things you want very badly at this moment: lose 10 lbs. and be done with school

Two things you did last night: Went to the temple, laundry

Two things you ate today: Pizza, pina colada - now you know why I need to lose 10 lbs.

Two people you last talked to: Tyler and Craig Christensen from work

Two things you are doing tomorrow: shopping for homecoming and cleaning

Two longest car rides: South Carolina to Utah, Utah to Disneyland (we now fly)

Two favorite holidays: Halloween and Thanksgiving

Two favorite beverages: Water and water. Usually all I drink during the day

Two jobs I have had in my life: Wells Fargo Admin. Asst, McDonalds swing manager

Two movies I would watch over & over: Devil Wears Prada, McClintock

Two places I have lived: Germany, South Carolina

Two of my favorite foods: Cereal, ice-cream

Two people I think will respond: Kirsten (she started it so already have it), Michael

Two things you want for Christmas:Really don't need or want anything

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Hey, you forgot to put Farelyn in there as one of the names you go by. It also has a full title. You know, The loveliest of the Farelyns!!