
It's that time of year again. Tyler is a junior this year at Mountain View, my old alma mater. I only went there my senior year. He is taking ballroom, x-country, football, and I think a PE class. He has to have the fitness class to graduate - so stupid. I wish they would stop trying to cure obesity by having all kids take a PE class. He is playing lacrosse and running track in the spring. He has adjusted well to both jr. high and high school which has been nice.
I started another class on the 18th of August as well for my MPA (Public Administration). Luckily my classes are only 6 weeks long. After two weeks I am ready to be done and move on. I have one more class I am taking this year. Next year I am not planning on taking any breaks so I will hopefull have by MBA at the end of summer and my MPA by the end of fall. My plan is to apply for a doctoral program at the Y in educational leadership. We will see what happens and where I get in to a program. I am not 100% decided on the program.
No comments:
Post a Comment