Monday, September 8, 2008

Halloween



I stopped decorating my desk this year because I always buy chocolate and sit around eating all day. Not that I don't do that anyway considering my junk closet. I couldn't resist getting out my Halloween stuff as it is my favorite holiday and time of the year. I love it when the weather cools down. "It's not to hot and it's not too cold. All you need is a light jacket." I need to get out my Mickey Mouse halloween lights that I got in DisneyWorld last year. I love lights and have some witch hat lights for my desk that I found at Target a few years ago. I was in Costco a few weeks ago and they already had all the Christmas stuff out. Anyway, if you are around stop by desk and trick-or-treat.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Put down the chocolate and get back to work!!