Thursday, September 25, 2008

Home Sweet Home



For those of you who never come see me - I decided one Saturday to paint my bathroom. I ran down to Home Depot and looked over the Ralph Lauren paint and just picked one I liked. I didn't go home and hold it against the wall or anything. I just had them mix it and began taping. I hate taping. Painting is bad enough but the taping takes forever. I liked it when I was done and felt motivated to begin painting my room. That soon led to every room in the house being painted or repainted. Luckily Michael and David came over to help, especially David. He painted the hall and living room and helped me with the kitchen. Thanks David! The green in the kitchen turned out a little lighter than I had wanted but oh well. I had new flooring put in and new carpet in the bedrooms. I then had to buy rugs for all the rooms. I painted Tyler's bedroom and bathroom the same color (luckily I had kept the paint cans) and finally added the trim. He got a new Disney bathroom set for his birthday which is gray and black and looks really nice. Thanks Michael and David.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I think it looks so pretty! Green is one of my favorite colors. You have great taste!