Thursday, July 30, 2009
I finished my MBA
after my last class last night. Yippee, time to celebrate. I wish I could say I'm enjoying the day after but I'm really tired and my mind is already racing ahead of other things I need to get busy on like applying to BYU and studying for the GRE. I have @ a three week break before I start my marketing classes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yay you!! way to go Farelyn!
CONGRATS! That is awesome!
I'm impressed, I wish I had the time and energy to get my MBA. But what would a CPM do with an Accounting MBA???
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so impressed that you finished your MBA! I have a small idea of how hard that is because I remember Troy working on his and all the long hours of study and work. So I'm amazed you did that along with your job, calling, raising Tyler, your family time, etc.
Post a Comment