


The "Y"
Tyler and I went to Stadium of Fire Saturday night. I was planning on taking Samantha because the headline act was the Jonas Brothers. It is too bad they moved because she would have loved it. Traffic was of course crazy but we had a parking pass for across the street. They had all the roads around the stadium blocked off so it took us 1/2 hour to go one block before we could turn in. Our seats were on the west end in section C. Where you walk in from the south end to C was packed with young girls hoping to catch a glimps of the Jonas Brothers so we walked around to the west entrance.
Makoaa was the major sponsor and someone didn't do a great job negotiating their contract. They were passing out juice samples which BYU was confiscating because you can't bring in any outside food or beverages.
The stadium went crazy for Jonas Brothers. Girls were screaming histarically. They was a girl down from us @ 20 who was with her boyfriend going nuts. So funny. We didn't know any of the songs but from what I can remember they played Paranoid, Love Bug, and 3,000 (for Samantha).
The stadium went crazy for Jonas Brothers. Girls were screaming histarically. They was a girl down from us @ 20 who was with her boyfriend going nuts. So funny. We didn't know any of the songs but from what I can remember they played Paranoid, Love Bug, and 3,000 (for Samantha).
Afterwards we went to the aftershow which is basically a room with food. They had a freezer of ice cream bars (Twix, Snicker, Dove). Unfortunately it was late and I was tired and I only ate one. I wanted to eat them all.
1 comment:
see if your library has "chalked up" by jennifer sey. it's about her training at parkettes. interesting.
Post a Comment