Yes, you read correctly - 12! We are trying to get ready for the 1/2 marathon on August 8th, which we still need to register for. Last night was our first big walk. Neither of us really wanted to do it but knew we had to. I was ready to turn around at mile 2 and at Bridal Veil but just kept going. It felt like we would never make it back to the car. Surprisingly neither of us was really sore today. I think it helped that we stretched after walking. It probably would have helped had we done before walking. We were both totally exhausted.
I went home (@ 10:00 p.m.) and just sat in front of the T.V. Tyler was watching Bizarre Foods. I mentioned to him that I was going grocery shopping on Thursday as I hadn't had time this week to go. He informed me we had nothing to snack on so I asked if he was hungry. I had cooked dinner before walking. I started going through a list of things he could have and he kept saying no. I mentioned an omelet and he said no and I just sighed with relief because I didn't want to get up and cook it. My relief was short lived because two seconds later he changed his mind.
At least it wasn't as bad as for Linda. When she got home her husband reminded her that she was taking her mother-in-law to the airport at 4:00 a.m. I think I would have cried.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment