Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tyler started a blog

called "Ballroom Blitz." He got a new camera for his birthday from grandma and Onkel Michael. His birthday is Saturday. I was going to let him go to Korea with Taekwondo for his birthday but the trip fell through. We are now going down to Cedar City next month for the Shakespearean Festival and to take a tour of Southern Utah University, where Tyler wants to go to school. I can't believe he will be 18. He is such a great young man. He was asked by a girl he knows to go to Harry Potter midnight show last night. I heard him come in during the night. Hopefully he had fun. Can't wait to see the film.
Check out his blog at http://tyler-ballroomblitz.blogspot.com/
He has done a great job on it.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

yay Tyler! it's a family thing.

Samantha said...

good for him!!!! i am suprized that he got one, but it will be fun another blog to follow