Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mutti called me


at 9:00 p.m. last night to come over and see what had been done on the yard. We have been working hard for a few weeks trying to complete the back yard and making some good progress. I am off on Friday for Pioneer Day and hoping we can get most of it completed. All the planter boxes have been built. I am taking one to plant some herbs. I want to plant mint, chives, parsley, basil, cilantro, rosemary. We will see how long I can keep the plants alive. I'm not very good because it simply takes too much time.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

good for u guys!!!! and it's not that hard to keep the garden up and running!!! just have some one take care of it every single day!!! Good luck!

Barb said...

You can do it, the key is watering every night. I have a pots of basil, rosemary, and cilantro that are now 2 years old. I bring it in every winter and then I have fresh herbs all winter. But don't be hard on yourself if the first try doesn't make it - just replant.