Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Disneyland Fireworks

I stole this from a friends blog - thanks Stephen! Our tickets came the other day for our trip in October. I'm sad Samantha can't come with us because she would love the new fireworks with Tinkerbell. We are staying at the Castle Inn this year and looks like a lot of fun, not that we spend much time at the hotel. We of course have our usual reservation for the character breakfast on Main Street, the Blue Bayou where we always get the Monte Cristo and a mint julip, and Ariel's Grotto. Michael was watching Samantha Brown and her favorite place is the Napa Rose at Grand California.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

wish we could go again this year. how nice you were able to get tickets for Disneyland and NOT Houston!! Have a good 4th!

Samantha said...

That is soooooooooo cool!!!! I really wish we could go! I love the blue byu!! and tink!!!! the best part of all the fire works!! I hope u guy's will have a fun time!!