Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jewelry


I went down to the mall during lunch just to wander and waste time. I had been eyeing a ring for a while and there was an extra 20% off clearanced fine jewelry so after calling Michael and Mutti to get the ok, I purchased it. I helped justify it to myself that I am worth it! Not really, I have called it my graduation gift from graduate school. I have a final next week and then one more class for my MBA and then four more classes for marketing and public administration. I also have to start studying for the GRE again. Once should be enough no matter how old it is and begin my application to BYU. I take it back, I do deserve it. Just thinking of school makes me tired and sick to my stomach. The picture doesn't do it justice. It is really a beautiful ring.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

It is a really nice and beautiful ring!!! although the first thing that i thought when i saw the pic was that you were getting married.