Monday, June 8, 2009

Yard Work

Mutter cleaning up after the dog
Daddy taking it easy while we work. Notice the role of TP.
We can't get him to use kleenex.



Michael working on the futon

Ashley - her tail goes non-stop and annoys us
but she had fun with all the attention



Tyler mowing the grass


Michael, Mutti, Daddy, and I all worked in their yard on Saturday putting in mulch, planting more flowers. Tyler cut the front and back yard. Daddy eventually came out to help and built some more planter boxes. Tyler is going to take one of them for his personal garden. One box was already built and planted. We will have to see how it goes. Michael and I also put together the futon for Grandpa's office. We also cut most of the lilac bushes down. Next week they are coming to cut down the trees and install a new fence and curbing in the back. Michael and I are getting the rest of the back ready to lay rocks. We put down gray paper to prevent the weeds from growing. It was a lot of work and of course we are not finished.
I worked eight hours in the yard and then went home to try and prepare my lesson for church. I have been called to teach Gospel Doctrine - again. This calling is my nemesis. I get it in every ward.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

well looks like you guys went to work! im exited to see what is diffrent about the yard.