Friday, June 19, 2009

Park City

Linda & Mardene
Taking a break

Me & Mardene


Me sitting behind the wheel



Mardene won a year lease on a BMW convertible so we played hooky from work yesterday and went up to Park City and went shopping at the Outlet stores and to lunch. It was so much fun. I wish I could do it every week. Park City wasn't too busy and we had a nice long lunch. Mardene let us drive the BMW. I would have loved to have had it in college. I think it is a great college car. We stopped at Sundance on the way home and put the top down. It was a blast. I have decided that if I get a PhD. degree that I am going to lease a Mercedes convertible as my reward. I don't want it long term but it would be fun for a few years.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I like the car! it looks really cool!