Monday, June 22, 2009

Saturday

Mutti called and asked if I wanted to go walking up Provo Canyon. She wanted to start walking again and take Ashley. It was overcast and so we took some poncho's with us, which we needed as half way up it started pouring. We walked the upper part from Bridal Veil to Vivian. Ashley loved it and was able to get in and swim. It wasn't very busy because of the weather which was nice.
Afterwards David wanted to go see "Up" so we all went to Ruby River Steakhouse and then to see "Up" in 3D. I had been Ruby River quite a bit with work but it was the others first time. They have really good steak and sourdough bread. Mutti and Michael really liked it and mentioned we should do the next birthday there. Ty's is the next birthday so I guess we are going to Ruby River. Everyone liked "Up." My mom loves it. It is really cute so if you haven't seen it you should.
It was a fun day but other than cleaning house I didn't get anything done. I still have to go grocery shopping and had to get up early Sunday to prepare my lesson for church. They mentioned yesterday that the church has a site on YouTube called "Mormon Messages." I guess it was created to share information about the church but they are interesting even for members and I think will make great family home evening messages. I liked the "Why Mormons Build Temples" and "Elder Christensen - A Book with a Promise." Check it out.

No comments: