Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Tennis
David and I went and played tennis on Friday over at Mountain View. They really have the best courts in Orem. I haven't played in forever and still have my same racket from my sophomore year in high school. I need to get it restrung. The strings are fraying. I had forgotten how much I enjoy playing and how much energy it takes. My arms are sore and I got a blister on my thumb from gripping the racket. It took us a while to get back into it but we got a couple of good rally's going. The balls were a little dead so had to hit it harder. I purchased some new ones last night and can't wait to go again. It is a fun sport and really one you can play forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
congrats on getting out and playing again. Thats really cool!
Post a Comment