Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Best Brothers in the World




Michael called last night to let me know some items I had ordered from Disney had arrived. Ty and I had just gotten home from shopping and we invited them to come down for dinner but they were going to Wendy's and David didn't want to change it. So they invited us along and stopped by to pick us up. They brought me a present which was so nice and a card which made me laugh. The gift was a pumpkin with Minnie Mouse on top - so cute. It goes great with my Mickey Mouse lights. We decided that Wendy's would be family home evening so Tyler came up with a quick spiritual thought before we left. We had a great time together. I have the best brothers in the world and they are even better uncles. They do a lot with Tyler and he loves spending time with them. Then there is the ultimate vacation - our annual trips to Disneyland where we have a blast.

1 comment:

Carole Hill said...

WOW!!!!!! I can't get over how Michael hasn't changed a bit, doesn't look a day older than the last time I saw him. And David what a handsome guy as well. Hope things are going well. Carole rice Hill