Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Tyler Update
Tyler was having chest pains again over the weekend. Monday I took him back to the doctor who wanted to see him while he was having chest pains. The doctor came in and began reading over his notes and deciding what further tests to run. All of the other tests have come back normal. My mom took Tyler to the chiropractor. He thought it was Ty's ribs. Well, I told our family doctor what the chiropractor had said and the end result: He doesn't believe in chiropratic medicine but if we feel it is helping continue with it and then took the chiropractor's diagnosis. I guess it is good we stopped now before the doctor ran $10,000 in tests for nothing. Now just taking Tyler to the chiropractor. The family doctor wanted to recommend physical therapy but I have tried physical therapy before and it didn't help. First, the therapist doesn't even work with you. It is a bunch of students. Second, they don't think you are really in any pain. Third, I told him I was starting to get migraines and he didn't do a thing about it. After my second accident I went to the chiropractor and he was so much better. I could actually feel a difference. Never going back to physical therapy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment