Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pay Back


I was watching some T.V. last night @ 9:30 p.m. and Tyler walks in and asks for some help with a Health assignment due the next day. The class is working as a group and making a poster. I really wanted to strangle him. Why wait until the last minute and then tell me? So typical. I managed not to yell at him (although really tempted) because I remember doing the same thing to my mom. At least he didn't come with a research paper which is what I did in 7th grade.
His topic was creating a value system and how children learn beliefs and behaviors in the home. It took me an hour to get it done and we still hadn't had scripture study yet or family home evening. Ok, I was late with that anyway. We did manage the scripture study but still have to do FHE this week.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

You're watching TV at 9:30 and blame Tyler for not having scripture study or FHE? Poor kid. I just told my kids that watching the new Sccoby Doo Halloween cartoon was FHE