Tyler had the opportunity this past summer to go to Mexico on a humanitarian service program with Medical Explorers through UVRMC. One of the group leaders sent some pictures out and a video they made. We just got it in the mail today so thought I would share a few. I will have to add all the pictures and open a picture account.
He had a really great time and would have loved to stay longer. The primary focus of the trip was to put in cement floors. I believe they completed @ 20 floors. It was hard work but very rewarding. We also collected @ 10 boxes of school supplies from the bank for Tyler to take down and included some dum dum suckers for the kids. He was able to go to the local school and give them the supplies. I hope he gets to go again next year. We haven't heard anything from Medical Explorers this year so need to follow up on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment