Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Hair


I finally made it to the salon to get my hair colored. I am liking the blond so have continued with it although this time added more base color. I think I like the blond from last time better. I was just flipping through magazines reading articles when I saw a cute shorter cut I liked so decided to have a few inches cut off. It is not often I do anything spontaneous but I always wait too long to get to the salon and by that time and sick of my hair.
If you live in Utah and are looking for a salon Jean Nicole's Salon in Draper is great. I have been going there for 2-3 years now and love it. Penny and Nicki are both great although I usually schedule with Penny. They do a great job with color and have a new wax that doesn't hurt at all. Fabulous! Phone number is 801-571-3536.