Tyler went with some friends to the Haunted Forest in American Fork on Saturday. It was a perfect night to go. Dark, rainy and cold. He was really nervous about going. The last time he went to a haunted house was at Universal Studios when he was 10. Michael and I had to keep him between us because he was so scared. All they did was jump out at you. We made David go first so we could see where they were but sometimes they were too smart for us and waited. I scream when anything jumps out at me. It's like with a movie or book. I like to know what is happening before I see it. Michael of course no longer goes through Haunted Houses after injuring his pinky finger. We always tease him because it cost him $3,000 in physical therapy. It is too bad because he it is a blast to go through with him.
Some of the group of friends were girls and being male I am sure he didn't want to embarass himself. He kept saying he was going to wet his pants so I was a little concerned. When he got home he was so excited and had so much fun. The clown (scariest of all) knew Tyler from school and kept going behind him and calling his name. It took Tyler a while to figure out how the clown knew his name.
No comments:
Post a Comment