Yesterday was our build day at work with Habitat for Humanity. We started at 8:00 a.m. and my fingers felt like they were going to freeze off. I had taken some hand warmers but it took forever to get a little bit of warmth from them. At 3:00 when I pulled it out of my pocket it was really hot. Luckily the weather warmed up after a couple of hours. There wasn't much we could do as we are all inexperienced. We ended up standing around a lot but were able to help make some progress.
Of course, being bankers, after our four hour shift we headed out to lunch at PF Chang's and after ordering everything off the menu and stuffing ourselves we went on with our day. The lettuce wraps and shrimp with melon and walnuts are a couple of our favorites.
1 comment:
It's nice to see bankers still live the good life. Enjoy it while you can. I seem to remember you being pretty good with a hammer. Let's see you get to work!
Post a Comment