It amazes me how much behavior is learned. Yesterday at church we were sitting on the benches. The two hymn books were placed in the holder on their sides. Usually they are vertical. I used one and Tyler has a pocket one that he uses. I placed it back in the holder vertically after the sacrament hymn. A few minutes later Tyler reaches over and sets the other vertically so they are the same. I had to laugh. He then sits and straightens his suit multiple times before getting up to share his testimony.
He is really thoughtful and reflectful about what he says. He spoke about going to the temple and how he experienced how attending the temple strengthens ones testimony. He is going to make a great missionary. I shared mine as well because I realized that this is his last fast Sunday before he leaves on his mission. The Linds invited him over for dinner after church because they are unable to make it to his farewell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a good boy! You should be VERY proud of him! You have done an amazing job with him!
Post a Comment