Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Adopting

I have always wanted to adopt but the time has never been right. Mary Preston stopped by the office with her daughter that she just picked up from China. She is so adorable. I think it took them at least five years to go through the process. I am thinking that I might submit an application to China next year so that by the time I am done with school the process should be completed. I will have only two more years of school by that time.

2 comments:

Stephen and Debbie said...

You should! That would be awesome!

Barb said...

When I was in my 30s I wanted to adopt a child about 5 yrs old. I let my family talk me out of it. Now I so wish I had done it. To help one child, what a noble thing for you to do. GO FOR IT NOW, don't wait and then look back years later and wish you had done it.