Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ty - St. George

Tyler went with Grandma down to St. George on Monday (9th). I made arrangements for them to see Tarzan at the Tuacahn. They both loved it. It has been getting great reviews and is sold out every night that they have added on a few shows. Yesterday they went to the St. George temple which Tyler really liked. Last night they went to the Shakespearean Festival and saw "Much Ado About Nothing." They apparently didn't have great seats but there was not much available when I purchased them. Today they are making their way and stopping by the Manti temple.
Sunday, he found out his topic for his farewell. I mentioned to him in the afternoon that I did not have a lot of time so to start working on it early this week so I can review it. Later that night I was in bed reading and got up to do something and Tyler was sitting at the computer writing his talk. He wrote three pages really quickly.
Sunday of course is his farewell and creeping up fast. He is going to Education Week next week and then he goes into the MTC. He and Onkel Michael brought his luggage over Sunday (been storing it at my parents). We also went shopping to get him a pillow, sheets, and a blanket. He was pretty excited over his $65 pillow. We of course got it on sale for $45 but he thought that special because usually I do not spend that much on pillows. He also got a couple of new ties. We are just trying to focus on the last minute stuff that he needs. He also had to mail a bio and send his driving record to his mission which we took care of.

1 comment:

Stephen and Debbie said...

What a great trip for him!