Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Onkel Donald







That's Donald Duck, David's favorite character. He got a new Disney t-shirt which I thought suited him really well and was funny. David hates to be kissed and so of course it is the first thing all the nieces and nephews try to do. He wrestles with them and usually they have to gang up on him to kiss him. Afterwards he goes and rubs alcohol on his cheek. They of course think it is hilarious and so he is constantly attacked, especially by Tyler and Scott. He is also always teasing us (we think) about gaining weight and being fat. I was over at the house one day last week and David had posted a message on the candy jar, which he finally filled with candy bars. I had wanted something one day and told him he was slacking since he usualy takes care of the candy. He actually had written it because we had been discussing the old McDonald's lawsuit about the lady getting burned by a cup of coffee. David was just stating the obvious. That's our Onkel Donald.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I want some!! Don't eat it all until i get there!

Samantha said...

tell him to save some for me! And ill come down as soon as posible