Monday, March 30, 2009

I AM THE GAME CHAMPION

I am in second. Just had to prove I was ahead of Michael
Winner!




Losers!

On Sunday's we always go to my parents house after church for dinner. Afterwards we lounge around downstairs and watch a movie or play games, even though I am not a big game person. Last week we played Harry Potter II Scene It and I won. It took us a while as we couldn't remember any of the names or characters. Plus some of the questions were about their personal lives and we had no idea. Yesterday we played Disney Scene It II. I reminded everyone that I always win and so they all tried to make sure I wouldn't win but I prevailed. It was close at the end as Tyler and I were tied. Michael actually knew the most and surprising he didn't win. We had a lot of fun teasing each other. The one we kept getting stumped on was Treasure Planet, which none of us have seen. So any time we didn't know the answer we just said "Treasure Planet."

1 comment:

Samantha said...

wow nice job heidi! when i come down i am going to beat you though