No - not me! I'm always trying to lose and am very unsuccessful at it. One of Ty's classes had the students stand on the scale to measure body fat. Tyler is at two point something. Normal is @ 17. He has been trying to gain weight for a while but he is as successful at gaining as I am at losing. He is drinking a protein shake each morning. It also showed he weighs 119 instead of 126, which is what the doctor office shows. I have learned that the doctor's office is always high. No wonder people get depressed after going to the doctor. I think he has grown a little. He showed me the other day where is is going to start needing a 34 length instead of a 32. Still no change in the waist size.
He had his ESOP at school today and we put together his senior schedule. It helps he is doing math online because it gives him an extra class to take at school. He signed up for football and we were just going to see if he could do sports by fall. As we were leaving I had the thought about doing an internship with the hospital. He has always been interested in medicine. I guess subliminal messages do work. When he was a baby we used to always tell him that he would be a doctor and support us. Anyway, he thought it was a good idea so we went back in and talked to the counselor and the school offers an intern program, so we dropped football and added the internship. He is going to try and do Medical Explorers again next year and do a service trip to Mexico again before his mission.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment