
Samantha wanted to come with us to work on Saturday. We had to get up at 5:00 a.m. She is such a good helper and has a great attitude. She's a hard worker. Michael went shopping with her and got her the cutest clothes. She was her new khaki's and a shirt to work. He got her a really cute skirt and top, and the shoes - I want it. I can wear the shoes just not the clothes. I wish I were that skinny. I told her next time they were down she could wear that outfit to the bank and go to work with me. She wants to work at the bank when she gets older. While we were working we took at look at rings because they were 50% off. We both got a matching ring. I will have to take a picture of it and post it. We all went to breakfast together at Village Inn of course and had Strawberry & Banana French Toast. It is no longer on the menu but Michael has been ordering it forever and they know him there so of course they made it for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment