Monday, March 30, 2009

Family Breakfast

Samantha, Tyler ready for seconds, Amy
Candy for Breakfast?

Smile - The Breakfast of Champions


Scott creating food art



My mom took everyone out for breakfast on Saturday. Kirsten and her family were down with the kids. After eating a waffle Scott loaded up a plate of candy corn and a brownie. He made a smilie face out of it. Amy also got a plate of gummi bears. They were gross and I told her we would just get some real ones at Target. The only kind to eat are the Goldbaeren by Haribo. I even remember the commercial slogan. "Haribo macht Kinder froh, und ihr Eltern ebenso." Although they never taste as good as they did in Oma's packages they are still the best! I made a perfect ice-cream cone and of course got teased again about by McDonald's skills. What a talent! Anyway, thank you mutti for breakfast.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

that was really fun! im glad i could go with you guys. We should do something like that next time i come down.