Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Twilight

We went to the movies Friday night. Michael, Samantha, Tyler, David and I went and saw Twilight. Kirsten, Mutti, Scott and Amy saw Bolt. Tyler has the Twilight books but I have never read them. I thought it was teenage stuff but after seeing the movie I decided to start reading them. Kristina has Ty's copy of Twilight so I read New Moon Saturday night. I only stayed up until 1:00 a.m. Kirsten. Luckily they don't take too long to read. I started Eclipse Sunday night but couldn't stay up to finish it because of work. I will be done with it today. I keep telling myself I have to finish my paper for school (due tomorrow) before I can start reading. Oh the temptation. Who wants to write a boring paper on working capital? Yep, even more boring I'm sure to read it. I am enjoying the series. Kind of like the Harry Potter books. I never read those either because I thought it was a children's book but I read them and enjoyed them too. They are kind of addicting. At least all the books are out in this series and I don't have to wait for the next book. I of course have read the end of all the books. It was a little disconcerting watching the movie and not knowing the story. I hate it when something jumps out. It freaks me out every time. Anyway, thanks Samantha for letting me go see Twilight with you.

No comments: