Monday, October 25, 2010

Funny

I spent a lazy weekend at home as it rained in Utah all weekend, and I just didn't feel like doing anything. Which of course means I have to catch up more this week. I'm trying to reorganize my closet and clean things up at home. Wow, I have a lot of stuff.
Sunday afternoon after we had eaten dinner my mom came down to my place so we could watch gymnastics. Individual world's was coming on on Universal Sports, a channel my mom does not get. We enjoyed watching the routines although not much has changed with the scoring and politics in gymnastics and we really did not agree with the beam final and especially high bars. Such a disappointment for the Netherlands who should have won their first gold at worlds.
Afterwards we searched the Internet and then I drove her home @ 10:00 p.m. We were chatting in the car about Disney and that we need to reimburse Michael for some purchases. My mom was just listing some of the things she had purchased and blurted out my Christmas present. We just laughed for a good 10 minutes. She couldn't believe she had said it. I told her not to worry, that by the time Christmas comes around I will have forgotten it.

No comments: