Monday, May 10, 2010
Whiskers
Whiskers was our cat. My mom brought her home from the AF Hospital when Tyler was really little. She was a stray that kept coming around the hospital looking for food. She was a great cat and loved to sit on your chest or sleep on your bed. Of course she would always sleep on top of you or in the middle of the bed. She was probably around 20 years old but we had been concerned the last year because she was always hungry but continued to lose weight. I do not believe her body was able to absorb the food anymore causing her to constantly throw it up. Michael always had the fun on cleaning up after her. Basically, she was starving to death. Michael and David took her in last week because she had stopped eating completely for two days. Although emotional the vet gave her a tranquilizer to calm her and within one second of receiving the second shot she was gone. We will always remember the good times we had with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know that losing a pet is like losing a family member. But remember, you will see Whiskers again. And she will be healthy and the way you remember her in the past. I pray you find comfort in your time of sorrow.
I am so sorry. That is so sad. I want to cry.
Post a Comment