


Saturday Michael, Mutti, and I worked in her yard all day planting the garden, weeding, and general clean-up. There is still a lot of work like putting up the gazebo and replacing some doors. It is satisfying work at the end of the day. We planted some strawberries for the first time so hopefully everything grows. I also planted my herb garden from seed this year so hoping it grows. Sunday the weather was nice again so we ate in the backyard and sat around talking. Later in the evening my mom decided she wanted to build a fire. My dad wouldn't do it and Tyler was asleep (he makes great fires) but after watching him do it several times I was able to build a great fire. We sat outside and drank herbal tea. Very enjoyable. The weather this week has been a mix of sun and rain, which not so much fun for us but great for the garden.
1 comment:
It looks fantastic! Can't wait to see more pics of the next stuff you do.
Post a Comment