I finished my last class yesterday and am so happy to be finished. It was difficult at times to stay motivated the last few weeks but has been worth it to finish on a high note. I finished with a 3.90 GPA. I have three months off before starting my PhD in Educational Leadership on July 5th. Graduation will be on May 1st at the ECenter.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
MBA/MKT/PA
I finished my last class yesterday and am so happy to be finished. It was difficult at times to stay motivated the last few weeks but has been worth it to finish on a high note. I finished with a 3.90 GPA. I have three months off before starting my PhD in Educational Leadership on July 5th. Graduation will be on May 1st at the ECenter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
CONGRATS!!! What an amazing accomplishment! We are very proud of you!
WOW that's great, pretty soon we will be calling you Dr. Heidi. It is indeed a great accomplishment. I wish I would have stuck with it and completed my MBA. Maybe someday I will go back. You deserve a very big ATTA GIRL !!
Hooray! Congratulations! Wish I could be there to celebrate with you.
Post a Comment