

A couple of weeks ago I borrowed the projector from work and we watched some movies outside. It was so much fun that we want to look at purchasing one for outdoors during the summer.
On Saturday David and I painted the doors upstairs and Daddy put on the new door handles. We were going to paint the kitchen but I couldn't remember the color Mutti had chosen. I was going to do it this Saturday but we rememberd that it is Swiss Days in Midway. So I was just reminded that Monday is a holiday so I think I will do it then. I have decided that I have a love/hate relationship with being busy. I hate sitting at home with nothing to do but I'm always wishing that I could sit at home with nothing to do. Even more, I hate living with the conflict.
2 comments:
Wow!
that is soooo cool!!!
You guys should do it again when we come down!!!:)
And im exited to see the doors repainted!
What movie did you watch?
Post a Comment