I don't have any fun pictures of the beach like Kirsten. Mine turned out to be pretty awful. Michael and I painted Mutti's kitchen which turned out really nice. We used the new Behr paint that has the primer in it. The color is called light honey. David helped us put on the second coat and Tyler mowed the lawn.
I got home @ 6:30 and went online to check my school site. We had a team paper due this week and I had submitted my portion last Tuesday. Needless to say that nobody had done anything. One girl decided she was too busy to do anything and one guy hadn't had time yet and was working on it. I was so mad. I ended up driving down to the office and spent three hours writing the paper on what information I had. I didn't get home until 10:30 p.m. and as soon as I laid down I got sick and was up half the night. I hate group assignments. Who know what kind of grade we are going to receive. What I really hate is being penalized for what others do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I rarely enjoyed group projects/presentations for just those reasons. So frustrating! I hope you get the grade you deserve and not a poor one because of the others.
And your paint color sounds nice! I'm contemplating repainting my sewing/workout room because it's cubicle office gray (that's how I think of it anyway). That's what happens when I let Troy pick the colors, lol.
I totally understand how you feel about group projects !! Even in our dept. I sometimes feel like I'm pulling the weight for the other 4 guys, and yet I will probably be the one out on the street at the end of the month due to budget cuts, (last one hired, first one fired). No wonder we get these migraines. Hang in there - you will survive. I am SO IMPRESSED BY YOU.
Post a Comment