Thursday, August 27, 2009

Brian Head

While I am waiting forever for the video to upload I will share the latest news. David is counting down the days to Disneyland and has been for a couple of weeks. Each time I see him he tells me how many days left. We planted some carrots, beets, and cabbages in the garden. Hopefully they will do well. We are still at the stage where we are spending a lot on supplies but not getting much out of it. Mutter had all the old trees chopped down and has now had two planted which look really nice. It was especially nice since they came and dug the hole. I'm sure I would have killed the trees anyway. I don't know what I am thinking off doing a garden. I end up killing all my plants.

1 comment:

Barb said...

I know it seems like it's all work and expense now, but you will see a payoff, just be patient my little butterfly... Remember, you started so late in the summer, next year, you can get a start in the spring and by this time of the year you'll be enjoying the fruits of your labor.