Tasted the same as Jamba
Blending the smoothies
Pouring - Decided needed a spoon
Tyler eating yogurt from the containerWe made the smoothies for FHE. Tyler loves peaches so we decided to make the peach smoothie. It worked really well with the frozen peaches. Mary used canned ones at work and it didn't create the right consistency. We never buy frozen yogurt and decided it was good enough to eat on its own. Of course now I have a container of yogurt and two ice cream in the freezer. I don't know who is going to eat it all. I need to get some more orange juice so we can make more smoothies. It blended really well in our blender despite it not being a K-tech blender. We purchased a K-tech blender at work, which are the blenders Jamba uses. They are really expensive so we will just stick with our store bought blender. Tyler thought it tasted as good as Jamba Juice. I thought the consistency was the same but Jamba's are a little sweeter. Really good. You will have to give them a try.

1 comment:
YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!! those look really good! i want one
Post a Comment