Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Work Party


I had my work party on the 12th. We made a reservation at Christopher's Steak & Seafood and got tickets to Kurt Bestor. Tyler asked if he had to dress up and I told him to wear a nice shirt and he could wear jeans. It was only Kurt Bestor not the symphony. I pulled out a button down shirt I had purchased for him a year ago at the Gap which he has never worn. He complained that it was a Sunday shirt. I convinced him it wasn't and he looked really nice. He should wear it on a date. I had also purchased him a jacket at the same time at the Gap which he also has never worn. I gave it to Michael last month but the shirt was too small. That was the last time I purchased nice clothes for Tyler. He is a jeans and t-shirt guy. He didn't get that from me.
We had a really nice dinner. Tyler had steak and a king crab leg. He almost ate all of the crab but it ended up being too much. We also had creme brulee, my favorite dessert. I have had better but still worth the calories. We are all looking forward to eating at the Blue Bayou (twice) in Disneyland and having the Monte Cristo sandwich, mint julip and creme brulee. It doesn't get any better than that.
I need to take my camera back to Costco. It is just having problems.

No comments: