


Tyler went snowboarding with a friend this morning. I am glad he has the opportunity to go this year. This is the first year we have not purchased a season pass because he is working on Saturday's. They took the bus to Sundance which is so nice. I don't want him driving up there in this weather. There should be a lot of snow. The sun has come out now so it should be nice for a while before the next snow storm hits. He also wore his Christmas tie to church last Sunday. He got it last year for St. Nicholas Day. We didn't celebrate it this year because I was out of town.
We are looking forward to tonight when we have our German Christmas Eve meal of sausages, rolls, sauerkraut, rotkohl and potato salad. Mutter and Michael went to Salt Lake this morning to Vosen's Bakery and Siegfried's.
We want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment