Thursday, July 21, 2011
$100 Cucumber
I went out to the garden last night and had three zucchini that were ready to be picked, 1 squash, and 1 cucumber (although 4-5 more growing). I was so excited. I didn't have my camera so Michael took pictures for me. I will have to upload them later. My mom keeps kidding that we are growing $100 cucumbers because we never get back in produce the cost of what we plant. We are just glad something grows. I couldn't get the radishes or carrots to grow this year. But my basil, mint, rosemary, chives, squash, zucchini, cucumber, and tomatoes are growing really well. The tomatoes a little too well - the plants are huge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome to the world of gardening. I too have grown $100 cucumbers, (or tomatoes). You just never know what to expect. Don't worry about the tomato plants, they will come around. Try a little "Miracle Grow" on them.
oh yum! well giant tomatoes can be fun and yuummy on the bright side!
YUMMY!
Post a Comment