Friday, July 8, 2011

Mango Strikes Again

Michael met me down at JC Penney's. I needed to purchase a skillet for work as one of the managers has asked for French toast at the next meeting (more on that). I wasn't planning on buying anything else, but there were so many cute things I just had to have them. And the blue dress that I love, we think we can let the hem out so it is longer and the red dress that I love, we are going to buy some denim material and have a ruffle sewn on the bottom and sleeves - which will go great with my denim wedges. OMG - I can't wait to wear it. It is going to be so cute.
I have decided that Michael is the problem and a bad influence - that's it, I'm cutting you Michael. Just kidding - I could never cut you. I love you too much and you are so much fun to shop with. What would I do without you!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That darn cute Mango! I can see what a tempation it is and now that I know what fun enablers you are to shop with, it's best if I limit my shopping contact with you once a year. Ha ha - okay I really could not resist shopping with you and your brothers if I actually lived in Utah and I know I'd be right there in the Mango section all the time too!

Michael said...

Oh sure blame me! While you are at it. Don't forget Call it Spring. Cute, Cute Shoes! I am sure Twin would agree. Both of you remember. I might be a beginner at so things, but I have a black belt in shopping.