Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Addiction Continues



Michael and I went to Park City to the Outlet shops on Friday. We stopped in at the Aldo store as he is designing the new line of shoes "Call it spring" at JC Penney's. I found a cute pair of flats, purse, and ear rings that I needed for a dress. Our main purpose was to go to the Coach outlet. My sister had been up there and purchased a beautiful lilac Coach purse, which my mom loved. So Michael and I decided to get it for her along with the matching wallet. While in there I was looking around and saw some backpacks and couldn't resist getting one in pink for Disneyland. I had been looking around at the school ones but they just were not me. This was perfect and a great price. They had everything an additional 30% off. We had a ton of fun shopping and before and afterwards had to stop by Penney's to get some stuff from Mango.

No comments: