Monday, December 20, 2010

We're Going To Disneyland

Yes, we are leaving Wednesday (22nd) morning at 7:00 a.m. for Disneyland. My mom and I were talking at the Rec Center last week, and I mentioned that I was wishing we could get away for Christmas. One thing led to another and we decided that if Michael and David could get it off that we would go. I felt really good about it and that it was going to work out.
The next morning I called Michael's boss and asked if he could have the time off. We were concerned because Michael works in retail and they rely heavily on him but she immediately agreed to give him the time off. I then called David's boss and that was no problem. My mom then had to make sure my Dad could get it off and after waiting for hours to hear back from him, I finally booked it. We didn't tell Michael and David as we wanted to surprise them.
We sprung the surprise tonight, although I though for sure Michael knew. My mom kept blurting it out in conversations. They were so excited (will post pictures later). I even got a kiss from David and those who know David know how unusual that is. We then went out to finish our Christmas shopping (one last gift for Amy) and talked non-stop about Disneyland. We are so excited and can't believe we are going.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

That is going to be such a fun Christmas! I wish I could sneek into your suitcase and join you all! Have a wonderful, magical time!