




The park opened at 8:00 a.m. We had a casual morning and walked down to McDonald's to get some breakfast. We had decided to not eat as much in the park this time although still tried to get reservations for the Blue Bayou but as you can imagine it was booked through Christmas. We enjoyed beautiful weather as the sun came out and warmed everything up. So we started the day with Indy (of course), Pirates, The Haunted Mansion, and then Splash Mountain. We took water shoes with us so our feet would be dry after the ride and of course lots of poncho's. I let David have the really nice Eddie Bauer poncho and made him sit up front. I sat in the back and had water come over the back and get me although not too bad. David did not get wet at all so I decided the second time to sit up front. I got soaked. Luckily the poncho protected most of my clothing and the sun soon dried me out. Next time I'm taking the good poncho.
We took a break in the afternoon to go back to the room and rest. That evening my parents and Michael left @ 8:00 p.m. to go back to the room. David and I stayed and were able to watch Fantasmic, which turned out to be a good thing as Saturday night it started raining and the show was cancelled.
1 comment:
Too bad there was rain. It looks like a great day at the park though. :)
Post a Comment