

I got home from work after five and turned on the Halloween lights and lit the pumpkins. I got the basket of goodies all ready and waited for the trick-or-treaters. It was a slow night. The smallest number of trick-or-treaters I have ever had. Most of them were older, @ 10. Tyler stayed at my parents since I had to get up early the next morning to work. They also didn't have a lot, which means - MORE CANDY FOR US! Although I am sick of eating chocolate. I have enough at work for one more day and I got rid of all my other treats so it looks like hunger from here on out. Maybe now I can start working on my goal to lose 10 lbs. by the end of the year. I took down most of the decorations but still need to take down the lights and throw the pumpkins away. All I need now is some time.
No comments:
Post a Comment