
First snow for the year-
I got up this morning and heard some kids outside celebrating and looked out the window to see it snowing. My mom has let Tyler borrow her car for the last few days and I was a little worried about him driving but apparently it went okay. I didn't receive a call. Traffic was slow on the way to work and there was an accident on northbound @ 1600 North. Glad I wasn't going to Salt Lake. About an hour later the snow was off the roads and now it is no longer on the ground. I spoke to someone in Salt Lake and they mentioned it hadn't stopped. It always amazes me in Utah how different the weather can be in short distances. It was really pretty this morning with a nice chill to the air but oh how I dread winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment